Monday, June 27, 2016

Releases Appearances Signings and More by BJ Neblett

Welcome back! As I mentioned in my last couple of blogs, the last half of 2016 is shaping up to be a very busy one for me. I'm looking forward to all that lies ahead, as well as meeting many of you in person. To that end, below is a list of book and story releases, happenings, book signings, appearances and more where you can find me. There are more tentatively schedules, so keep checking back for updates. Click the links for more info. And as always, link, like and share the love.
Thanks,
BJ Neblett

Westercon 69 Sci-fi/Fantasy convention, Portland Oregon. July 1-4. I'll be there signing copies of my books along with friends and fellow authors Alissa Berger, KJ McPike and Matt Buscemi.

New book release: July 1, 2016 Beyond The Hedge Vol 1 The Light And The Dark. Both Alissa Berger and I have stories in this great new Alternative Reality Anthology series from Fuzzy Hedgehog Press, available through Amazon and from the publisher.

Queen Anne Book Company, Seattle Washington. August 11. Book signing at one of the north west's premier book sellers, getting underway around 7 PM. Again I'll be there with Alissa Berger, KJ McPike and Matt Buscemi.

Teaching Creative Writing: An Intro To Fiction. I'll be teaching this class at Seattle's Hugo House. Class starts the evening of Monday, September 12 and continues for eight consecutive Mondays. Check with Hugo House for more details and to sign up.

Authors & Autographs Expo at the Everett Fall Home Show. Xfinity Arena, Everett, Washington. September 30 thru October 2. I've been asked to be a featured author and speaker. Here's another chance to say hello, pick up copies of my books, have them signed, and meet up with other Western Washington writers including Alissa Berger, KJ McPike and Matt Buscemi.

Orecon, Portland, Oregon. November, 2016. Another convention at which I'll be appearing, with my co-hort writers. Check back for more info.

Late Fall 2016-Winter/Spring 2016/2017 Book releases. Look for the first release of my sci-fi trilogy Planet Alt-Sete-Nine, fiction collection Wouldn't It Be Funny If... as well as the paperback release of Ice Cream Camelot, my personal historical memoir, and just in time for Spring, a collection of romantic stories Never Let A Vegetarian Pack Your Lunch and Other Love Stories.

And of course monthly and quarterly releases of my fiction and romance stories in Romance Magazine, eFiction Magazine and Paradox Ethereal Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment