Thursday, May 2, 2013

Short Story & Poem Just Published!

Hi again, and a very big thank you to everyone who has been enjoying and commenting on my blog here and my poetry blog Here For A Season. I have a new short story up and ready for posting as a serial over the next few weeks so please stay tuned. But today I am pleased to announced that I have a short story and a poem published in the April edition of Northern Liberties Review Magazine! I have posted the link below. Click on it and enjoy all of the great writing there. And be sure to let the editors know what you think, and of course, that you heard about their site from me. Also, I believe you can vote for your favorite story and poem, so... thanks in advance!
Enjoy and see you next week with a new story!
BJ

Northern Liberties Review

No comments:

Post a Comment