Sunday, July 1, 2012

Working Hard

Taking a week off from posting stories. Please scroll down and enjoy any of the short stories you might have missed. And don't forget to leave comments and tell your friends about my blog and home pages.
The reason for not posting this week is I am frantically trying to finish up my next book, Ice Cream Camelot to send off to my publisher. Ice Cream Camelot is a memoir about my growing up during the Kennedy administration. It gives a window into the history of those times as well as my coming of age, first girlfriend, friends, school, etc. We are shooting for an early 2013 release which will be the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination. I'll keep you posted here.
Also be sure to check out the interview posted on the Ballard Writers Group web page and Kate Brauning's review of my first novel Elysian Dreams. Links to both are posted on this page above. There is also a link to Secrete Garden Books which still has some copies of Elysian Dreams signed by me available.
See all next week with a new story, and thanks to everyone for your support.
Peace,
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment