Saturday, August 27, 2016

Teaching Creative Writing For Fiction by BJ Neblett

I've been busily working on book two of my Lost Princes trilogy. Book one, Planet Alt-Sete-Nine is finished but the inspiration and ideas just keep coming. I'm hoping for a spring 2017 release of book one.
I am also hoping to keep on track with writing book two, but will be teaching Intro To Fiction starting in September. For those of you in the general Seattle area, registration has started for my class and is filling up. There is still plenty of space as well as time for you to sign up. The classes will start Monday, September 12, 7 PM, and run for 8 weeks. They are being held at the famed Hugo House for writers, and are open to anyone.
Please click the Hugo House link and sign up today!
Hope to see you in class!
Peace,
BJ
Hugo House: www.hugohouse.org

No comments:

Post a Comment