Thursday, October 24, 2019

Jet City Comic Show! by BJ Neblett

Hello again. Just a quick reminder that this weekend I will be attending the Jet City Comic Show! This is the 10th annual show, held at the Tacoma, Washington Convention Center, 1500 Broadway, Tacoma, Washington. Stop by my booth where I'll be selling and signing personal copies of my latest novel Planet Alt-Sete-Nine, along with copies of my other books. Convention hours are Saturday, October 26, from 10 AM to 6 PM, and Sunday, October 27, from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Jet City Comic Show is one of the area's premier family friendly comic/sci-fi/fantasy conventions, drawing thousands of fans from all over the Pacific Northwest. For more information click over to their web site here: http://www.jetcitycomicshow.com/
Hope to see you there!
And while we are at it... mark down November 8 - 10 for OryCon 41, to be held at the Red Lion Hotel On The River in Portland!
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment