Thursday, April 26, 2012

Follow New Site!

Hello, and thanks to everyone for all the nice comments on my blog's new look, and especially on the content. Stay tuned for I have more good stuff for you planned in the weeks to come. I will try to do a new post once a week or so, usually on Sunday. But I am working on two new books at the same time so forgive me if I miss sometimes.
And speaking of staying tuned, we've added a new feature that allows you to receive e mail notifications when a new blog is posted. Scroll down a little ways, just below my bio, and you will find a link for you to enter your e mail address. You will NEVER be spamed or your e mail shared, you will become a 'follower' and know whenever a new blog is posted.
Thanks again, and keep those cards and letters coming!
Peace,
BJ
PS: Be sure to check out my favorites sites. Scroll down just below my bio. I strongly suggest checking out Your Ride Is Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment