Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Bobble BJ In Miniature by BJ Neblett

Bobble BJ In Miniature by BJ Neblett

This is going to be short and to the point. Last time I made a passing reference to my 'bobble head'. This simple, off the wall mention sparked a host of email requests ranging from, "What bobble head," to "Let's see the bobble head," to "What are you talking about?" Well, one of my ambitions in life has always been to have my own bobble head image. I know, my goals are sad... anyway... A couple of Christmases ago, a girlfriend of mine fulfilled my desire with a very cool and unexpected gift. Then, about a month ago, as my alter ego sat nodding up at my from my desk, I realized that he represents only one part of my complex life. So, calling on my modeling and origami skills, with help from a couple of computer programs, I fashioned perfectly scaled copies of my published novels. (I'm still working on Beyond The Hedge and Wouldn't It Be Funny If...) Make sure you get your full size copies of Planet Alt-Sete-Nine, Elysian Dreams, and Ice Cream Camelot from your favorite book seller or Amazon! (I know, shameless self promotion).
Anyway, for all of you who requested, and the rest of you who probably are wondering, "Why the heck am I reading this?" here he is! Drum roll please!


Now I'm wanting one of these guys of me in my softball attire!

Peace,
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment